Tuesday, January 17, 2012

United We...Stand or Stood?


      I find myself deep in thought recently, perhaps because of the recent class debate. I am frustrated. I don't mean to rant, but hell it's my blog so I shall rant all I want. This country frightens me! We have been so bent on fighting terrorists we haven't paid enough attention to our own country and the internal terrorism we are facing!
      We are the people and we are supposed to form our government, but its become a broken system in which, the people are simply mindless cogs. Why are the people afraid of their government? We out number them, by quite a bit. Why can't we fight back? Our government is making choices that will send us into a crash. 
      Currently, America has just published an act called "Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: priorities for 21st century defense" this plan states we are pulling out of The Middle East only to jump China. CHINA OWNS US! The government is setting all of us up for a fall and we'll be the ones taking all the damage.
      I want nothing more then to stand together, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment